Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

How can I have peace with God?

(Jesus speaking). "I have told you these thing, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

How can I have peace with God? The wonderful news is that God loves you so much He sent His Son Jesus Christ to earth for us. Jesus died on the cross so that when we believe in Him as our Lord and Savior we could become God's children.

You can have peace with God through Jesus Christ. God loves you and cares for you. Just like a mother or father cares for their children, God cares for you. You can ask God to help you with your troubles and He can give you His peace in your heart.

So this week, let us pray and ask God to
  • Help someone you love come to know Jesus Christ
  • Help you have peace and joy in your heart
  • Bless our volunteers and staff as we try to reach more people for Jesus Christ
May God bless you!

No comments: